Global Alliance Manager
As a Global Alliance Manager for large/mid level SI partners, you will be responsible for developing new Channel markets and engaging new Channel partners to increase Muvi’s products sales. The primary duties include influencing selling Muvi’s products, developing and executing a strategy to create joint value propositions and working with training/marketing teams to develop and deliver training and enablement to the Channel, specifically to large SI partners. This role requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined with a sense of urgency to drive revenue generation
- Build a Predictable, Sustainable & Data driven Partner Ecosystem to drive all Sales Partnerships
- Create partner segmentation based on growth potential and share of wallet. Focus on Partner Acquisition and Development.
- Earn partner loyalty by securing their investments in training/enablement, demand generation, and services capabilities.
- Work with Muvi teams to support ongoing projects, pricing, forecasting, and closing. Develop joint offerings with System integrators driving Muvi stack.
- Joint planning with partners on vision, strategy, and execution plans to drive success of Channel Partners across all territories.
- Enable and prepare Channel Partners to deliver the Muvi value proposition. They maybe Large Size/Mid size Channel Partners, Value added resellers, or companies offering complimentary services
- Manage relationships with Channel Partners to gain visibility and mindshare to create revenue generating opportunities with System Integrators, technology distributors, and service providers.
- Collaborate with marketing to plan, deliver, and manage effective demand generation campaigns for Partners across the territory.
- Collaborate with Sales to determine “best fit” Partners for each target market.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience in the sales organization as partner manager or similar roles
- Prior experience in managing large SI Partners like TCS,Wipro
- Track record of being a “change agent”
- Ability to develop and document compelling value propositions for partners
- SaaS or software industry experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to business plans and execute.
- Proven track record of building trusted relationships with senior level leaders
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills, sales skills, polished communication skills with the ability to train others
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across departments and across functions
- Product Company(SaaS-Based)
- Flat Culture
- ESOP – Employee Stock Option
- Family Health Insurance
- Auto approved leaves
- Remote/Permanent WFH