We are looking for multiple product managers/ business analysts to join our product management team. You will be responsible for our product roadmap and all product-related decisions such as pricing, product strategy and roadmap, competitive analysis, and UX.
- Create, refine and manage product strategy and roadmap.
- Be the CEO of Product, manage features, priorities, positioning, to maximise the success of the product in the marketplace. Take ownership of all product management functions including product roadmap, requirement specifications, competition analysis, pricing, and product placement.
- Document platform requirements including UI/UX wireframes and functionality requirement specifications.
- Develop a deep understanding of the media market informed by customer and competitor research to identify new product opportunities
- Collaborate with all cross-functional teams, in particular engineering, marketing, and sales to build, launch and maintain products
- Research the latest technology trends in the streaming of media, and think about how to use them in our product portfolio.
- 4-8 years experience as a product manager or business analyst in a software company.
- You should have a strong technical background, preferably worked as a hands-on software developer in the past.
- Strong eye for design UX and UI and ability to create simple and beautiful screens and user experience.
- Strong interest in technology, and market trends.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities from high-level strategizing to managing short-term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience with SCRUM and other agile project management methods.
|Job Category||Product Management|