Senior Technical Support Engineer
We have multiple openings in both junior and senior positions as Senior Technical Support Executive to lead our 24×7 customer support team. This is a diverse role requiring skills and experience in technology and sales. You must be technical enough to understand client’s requirements and speak to development teams, have the sales skills to sell new products/services to client.
- Manage the entire onboarding of customers, from online product training, managing customer deliveries and ongoing technical support.
- Lead a team of 10+ customer support professionals working in different 24×7 shifts.
- Own relationships with key customers and represent Muvi professionally.
- Up-sell and cross-sell new products and paid features to existing customers.
- Ensures SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Learn our products capabilities well enough to be able to demonstrate the product to customers and answer their questions on using the product.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- 6+ years of professional experience in the software industry in a customer facing role such as account management, client delivery, sales, support, business analysis or consulting. Minimum 2+ years of experience in people management.
- Ability to recommend and action process improvements and automations, actively seek and bring new knowledge to the broader team and then lead implementation
- Excellent presentation skills, especially for online presentations
- Strong technical skills, good understanding of web and mobile technologies
|Job Category||Technical Support|