Marketing Automation Specialist
We’re looking for a data-driven Marketing Automation Manager who will be in charge of email marketing, marketing automation and social media marketing.
- Constantly improve company’s email marketing strategy and execute email campaigns, campaign landing pages, forms and automated campaigns, and reporting.
- Develop and execute email programs to include: nurture, trigger, stage, and retargeting campaigns within the marketing automation platform.
- Optimize our lead capture strategies on the website and landing pages, nurturing those leads through email marketing, social media marketing, and developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent lead generation efforts and explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing automation experience
- Strong technical understanding and ability to understand how marketing automation platforms align with other internal platforms
- Experience using web content management platforms
- Experience managing campaign execution across multiple channels.
- Experience in content marketing or affiliate marketing is a huge bonus.
- Experience and comfort with databases, data manipulation, segmentation
- Experience in email marketing, social media and digital marketing.
- Understanding of social media platforms, their best practices and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker who exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side.
- MBA, B. Tech, BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Experience managing and accomplishing projects with a hands-on approach