Join Muvi, a product (not service) company. Get an opportunity to build products that impact hundreds of businesses and millions of end-users from around the world.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Build modular, testable, and reusable front-end modules
- Audit existing codebase for performance enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with product/backend teams.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Experience with using web services (REST APIs, SOAP, APIs)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- Clean coding style with clear separation of UI and functionality.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs.
- Great communication, solid collaboration skills, with strong teamwork ethic.
- Experience with data-driven dashboards is a plus.
- Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
- Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
- Comfortable with agile/scrum development methodology.
- A sense of pride in building clean UIs that users enjoy interacting with and engineers enjoy maintaining.
Note: We can provide permanent WFH.
|Job Category||Software Development|