Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer:
We are looking for multiple Technical Support Engineers (TSE) to join our 24×7 technical support team. Your role will be to understand and respond to the customer’s queries for the SaaS product, mostly via our ticketing system, emails, and live chat.
Most of the support will be answering “how to” questions. Therefore, you will need to completely understand our software product. Being a complex technology product, it will help you to have sound technical knowledge. It’s not a BPO role. So, unlike any BPO representative/assistant, here you have to have sound knowledge of each & every module and the functionalities of the SaaS product. And, help the customers with their queries.
- Understand the product thoroughly and accordingly respond to the customer (B2B) queries via email, live chat, and our web-based ticketing system.
- Work with the internal technical team to get answers to the technical questions.
- Help our customers solve any technical issues that are preventing them from setting up / using our services. You’ll be helping to solve different types of technical issues that are preventing customers from using our more advanced services (APIs, Unique links, and Widgets).
- Build and maintain “best practices” and self-service guides enabling customers to solve their own issues.
- 2-6 years of experience in technical support to software products (B2B SaaS product).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Ticketing tools.
- Well-versed in handling client calls, chats and emails.
- A sound understanding of web technologies (HTML/CSS, Networking) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate politely in all possible situations.
- Should be able to handle a high volume of emails.
- Open to working in a 24/7 environment.
- Experience and knowledge of Audio/Video Streaming will be a good advantage.
** Degree and experience are not a bar for potentially good candidates.
|Job Category||Technical Support|