Please wait while we enable your Account

0%

Contacting Amazon Web Services
Deploying Cloud Servers, Storage, Transcoding & Database Servers
Deploying Global CDN
Deploying Firewall & Enabling Security Measures
Deploying the CMS & Admin Module
Deploying Website, Mobile & TV Apps framework
Creating your FTP account
Finishing up all the modules
Preparing for launch

Interruptions Spell Doom For OTT Video

Roshan Dwivedi Published on : 30 November 2015
Conviva Study OTT Video

It is pretty obvious for a fact that if an OTT service does not deliver video to your device properly, you are likely to uninstall it forever. A new survey by Conviva defines this in numbers.

 

The result was again very obvious as one in five (20%) people admitted that they abandon poor experiences immediately while one in 5 (20%) people said that if they have a bad experience they will not return to the service again.

The results remain proportional for poor picture quality just like they are for excessive interruptions, with a minor difference of 2-3% in various categories. While a good 10% are willing to give it another shot, the other 90% say they maintain the churn and select only the good OTT video services.

Source : Rethink Research

Written by: Roshan Dwivedi

Add your comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Try Muvi One free for 14 days

No Credit Card Required

.muvi.com
Your website will be at https://yourname.muvi.com, you can change this later.

Upcoming Webinar
February 22

8:00AM PST

Security and Compliance in Streaming Solutions

Security and compliance are critical considerations in the development and deployment of streaming solutions, ensuring the protection of sensitive data and adherence to regulatory standards. In this webinar, we shall have an insightful look at both these aspects.

On Security, we shall look at Data Encryption to protect Content and Access Controls for the Network. On Compliance, we will look deeper into regulations on Data Privacy, Accessibility Standards, Industry-specific regulations, and Recordkeeping & audit trails.

Why attend the webinar?

  • To understand the protection of your content and the platform.
  • To understand industry-specific regulations such as HIPAA, HECVAT, PCI DSS etc.
  • To learn about regulations on user data privacy and accessibility standards
  • To learn more about good security and compliance practices in streaming business

Security and compliance are critical considerations in the development and deployment of streaming solutions, ensuring the protection of sensitive data and adherence to regulatory standards. In this webinar,…...

Event Language: English
1 hour