To stream live feeds via a third-party, you typically need to follow a few general steps;
1. Sign up for a Live streaming Platform like Muvi Live.
2. After signing up, you will usually need to set up a channel or event where you can stream your live feeds.
3. Configure Live Encoding: Before you can stream live video, you need to configure your live encoding settings. This involves choosing the appropriate video and audio encoding settings, bitrates, resolutions, etc.
4. Set Up Encoding Software: To encode your live video feeds, you'll need an encoding software. Don't worry, Muvi Live takes care of that!
5. Schedule or Start Your Live Stream: Once you have tested your setup and are satisfied with the results, you can either schedule your live stream for a future date and time or start the stream immediately.
Muvi Live enhances your third-party feed so that your audience from around the world can view the live stream via third-party feed with a seamless viewing experience. Muvi Live’s in-built CDN lets you live stream the third-party feed on platforms like websites and apps even if it doesn’t have CDN or is restricted to single IP.
Muvi Live's social media Integration feature lets you integrate social media platforms with your live streaming service and broadcast live content to your followers. You can easily stream live audio events from your platform on social media channels like YouTube. With the Social Publishing feature, you can publish live content directly from Muvi Live's CMS to millions of listeners across the world.
Yes. Muvi Live offers a white-labeled live streaming services; both website & apps. The live streaming apps will be published under your own developer account. There will be no mention of Muvi Live in the form of any logo, watermark, or text. It's completely white-labeled and you own 100% credit.
Yes. Muvi Live supports multiple live streaming encoder services OBS, vMix, XSplit, WireCast, Cambria Live, Liveshell, AWS Elemental Live, Haivision, LiveU, Matrox, NewTek and Teradek.
Muvi Live uses advanced security measures to protect your live streaming content that includes end-to-end encryption, secure video delivery, and digital rights management.