Written by: Rakesh Ranjan
We keep our best for IBC. Because IBC hosts curious people. Muvi has been a part of the OTT industry for the last 8 years and during this, we have seen it all. From my experience over the years, interaction with more than 500+customers over time, I hereby affirm that two factors have undeniably played a key part in the success of streaming business. First, how evolved and user-friendly your streaming platform is and how well you read your subscriber behavior.
So, if one acutely sees, he/she would realize the underlying factor here is customizability of a platform to suit one’s business needs and regular addition of unique features providing ease and comfort to streamers assuring immersive streaming experience. So, choosing a streaming platform is tricky and you should ask yourself three questions before opting for one.
- Is my content secured?
- Can I make suitable functional, operational, and aesthetical changes whenever I want to my streaming app? If not, then what’s the point?
- What about after-purchase support?
While Muvi has been delightfully serving its customers for the last 8 years, our product strategy has always revolved around the first two. With unique features and most of them being the “first-in-the-industry”, addition of One Player, Visual Designer. Policy Engine, AI-powered Recommendation Engine, etc., Muvi has set the benchmark for upcoming players.
We have an active event calendar and we treat each event, a gateway to meet and greet people, customers, leads, etc to learn about their needs. Following the tradition, we will be at IBC this year too at Hall 14, Stand B-02 exhibiting the world’s most customizable streaming platform with my team answering to your OTT queries ranging from platform deployment to everything about OTT. Sounds tempting? Well, here is what you will be exposed to at the world’s most influential media convergence, IBC.
What to expect at IBC?
- Book a meeting now and get an exclusive sneak peek of the Muvi CMS with on-spot assistance if you want to build yours at the booth itself!
- Unlock the power of features. Get an exclusive preview of our highly talked about One Player along with cutting-edge features such as Visual Designer, Geo-Blocking, In-built SEO, etc.
- Build your completely white-labeled, video/audio streaming service with no coding & zero technical knowledge. Simply, build your fully-featured streaming website right at the booth.
- Get expert consultations regarding effective content monetization, paid user conversions, subscriber retention, churn management, cross-platform streaming, seamless multi-screen video-delivery, bandwidth cost-management, and other streaming business aspects.
- Not happy with your existing service? We’re listening. Talk to us confidentially and get assistance from my team without compromising with your content library and subscribers.
- Ask us for any customization you want in your streaming application. From improving your user-experience to advanced integrations, figure it all in a 1-1 session.
- Explore our first blockchain-based content marketplace for digital content licensing “Sanjh”. Take my words, you will be enthralled to know the smart contract-based content licensing ecosystem that allows hassle-free content licensing in minutes. Witness the change at Hall 14, Stand B-02.
For a VIP meeting slot, please Schedule a Meeting Now and avoid the last-minute rush. While my team will be at IBC to assist you, I am hereby signing off with a Muvi Fun Fact!
Do you know, Muvi Enterprise plan comes with a 99.99% Uptime Guarantee and an Initial Response Time for any ticket as 30 minutes, this is the fastest you can get in any industry and for a product! Well, that answers to the third question you need to ask yourself before opting for a streaming platform. To know more about our award-winning support team click on 24x7x365 Support.
[This Blog was first published on LinkedIn Pulse]