QA Lead/Automation Lead
The Lead Automation Engineer will test, both manually and using automation technologies web and mobile applications built using Muvi platform. A methodological approach, attention to detail, and ability to turn development design documents into repeatable and automatable test cases are requirements for this role.
- Leads and mentors Automation testing team members, as well as manage vendor test automation resources in the creation and execution of Selenium Automation Scripts
- Design and implement automation tests based on the agreed-upon regression criteria for quality assurance of all aspects of the system (e.g. functional, security, performance, resilience etc)
- Establish an automated test environment for UI testing for our Android, iOS, and Web apps
- Work with both back-end and front-end development teams through the design and test stages to ensure strict adherence to business requirements.
- Write and maintain tests within an automated test framework using Perfecto, Appium, Espresso or similar suites.
- Organize and record detailed test results; provide reports of results and project status.
- Develop, execute, and interpret load, stress, and other automated performance tests.
- Create detailed test cases, documenting expected product functionality based on in-depth analysis of specifications.
- 6+ years of experience in QA including 3+ years in automation
- 3+ years experience in building automated testing frameworks including for iOS and Android native apps
- Hands-on experience in test automation scripting using Selenium or other frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience using Developer Tools in Chrome, Firefox, and IE
- Good written communication skills, you should have experience in documenting test cases and reporting software defects.
- Attention to detail and quality
|Job Category||Software Testing (QA)|