Senior PHP developer
- Participate in POCs for supporting different features for both Audio and video player..
- Developing New APIs and modifying the Existing APIs in both Rest and Graphql approaches.
- Maintaining the Existing player SDK for both Audio and Video.
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Searching creatively for the best solution, while building for the end-user
- Consistently deliver readable, maintainable and efficient code
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Participate actively in Scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Stay informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices and share ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the tool-chain and development process
- Support, maintain, and help document software functionality
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- 5+ years of programming/project experience in developing web applications.
- Knowledge in AWS different services(AWS Lambda, Couldfront and S3-storage)
- Familiarity with CDN architectures (caches, origin servers, proxies, etc)
- Has proven experience in maintaining high volume web applications using Apache and Nginx.
- Strong knowledge in OOPs
- Strong experience in API design and REST-based services
- Excellent troubleshooting skills using network analysis tools
- Knowledge on Microservices and Docker would be a bonus.
- Knowledge on Front-End development technologies such as HTML, CSS, Vue and XML would be a bonus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Should have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving an extraordinary quality
- Should have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
|Job Category||Software Development|