Virtual Walk-In Drive For PHP developers
We are hiring multiple positions for full-stack developers to join Muvi’s growing Engineering team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver and excellent coder.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code with full-stack development, in PHP.
- Roll out new features, and analyze (and react) to the results you discover from our system services and user feedback
- Optimize existing functionality for improved response times
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Searching creatively for the best solution, while building for the end-user
- Consistently deliver readable, maintainable and efficient code
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Participate actively in Scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Rapidly mockup proof-of-concept implementation of ideas and present to internal stakeholders
- Stay informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices and share ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the tool-chain and development process
- Support, maintain and help document software functionality
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- 3+ years programming experience in developing web apps. Experience in developing mobile apps would be a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of database modeling and design
- Strong experience in API design and REST-based services
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture would be a bonus
- Have a Self-directed work ethic with attention to detail and good communication skills
- API Integration and extension development for 3rd party applications e.g WordPress.
Note: We can provide permanent WFH.
|Job Category||Software Development|