Written by: Roshan Dwivedi
4,500 buyers and counting.
2,000 buyers and counting.
That’s what the most coveted content marketplace is supposed to host this year. Slated to open at one of the most revered places for the film industry, MIPCOM 2015 starts 5th of October at Cannes and winds up on the 8th of September, 2015.
It’s going to be short and there will be so many things you would like to explore and foray in to. Here are 5 reasons why we should be on your meeting list for MIPCOM 2015:-
- Get A Test Drive Of The Only ‘Zero Capex’ Video Streaming Platform Of Its Kind : Leveraging Amazon’s world class CloudFront technology, Muvi brings you the best of on-demand and live streaming technologies in one single platform that starts at a Zero Capital Expenditure!
- Watch Live In Action The ‘King of Single-Clicks’: A Platform That Gets You Started With Your Video Streaming Platform in a Single-Click! Be it the ad placement or integrating with an ad server, choosing a template or configuring your content type, it’s all about those smart ‘single clicks’. Fast enough?
- Noooo…That’s What The Platform Tells The Content Pirates: From custom DRM packages across devices & platforms to digitally watermarking the videos, not only is Muvi the most feature packed but also the most secure place for your content on the cloud.
- Catch Some Of MIPCOM Invitees Launching Their Video Streaming Business With Us In…A Couple Of Hours! : Yes, in a couple of hours. Which includes a coffee break for the entire team. That’s exactly the time it takes for Muvi to launch your video streaming platform. A couple of days more, you will have your Android and iOS apps ready to be published on their respective stores.
- Learn How 2015’s Fierce15 OTT Enterprise Solution Awardee Helped Launch OTT Video Services Across The Globe : Be it South India’s biggest TV Network MAA TV (www.maaflix.com) or the global spiritual society ISKCON (www.iskcontelevisionindia.com), tagging up with us, they launched their respective OTT Video On Demand services recently. Very recently, it was the Malaysian VOD service HTV Fun (www.htvfun.com) and US-based entertainment network Chitagade (www.chitagade.com) that hopped on to the OTT streaming bandwagon with a Muvi powered platform.
Get In Touch With Us to find out more about our services or to arrange a meeting at MIPCOM.
Muvi works on Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) model, offering video content owners, broadcasters, TV Channels and Cable Companies an out-of-the-box, end-to-end Multi-Screen Video Streaming / Video-on-Demand Platform using which they can launch their own branded VOD & Video Streaming platform offering across Web, Mobile, Smart TVs, STBs, Media Boxes and Gaming Consoles in matter of few days and with Zero Upfront Investme
Muvi takes care of everything end-to-end, from providing Cloud Based IT Infrastructure, CDN, Unlimited Storage, Server Side Security & Firewall and bandwidth management to HTML5 Video Player with in-build DRM and encryption for enhanced protection against piracy as well as building, managing and hosting of the website and mobile apps, all deployable at a click on a button in matter of days!
Add your comment