Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your work apps as well as does repetitive tasks for you. Zapier automates your work by joining your apps and then moving data between them based on regulations you set.
You can make a Zap where you tell the program that, when you execute task XYZ it should perform task ABC. In this scenario, the first portion is referred to as the Trigger and the second portion is the Action.
Zapier cuts down your manual work either half or completely. It integrates with thousands of other applications to make it easier for you to connect your favorite tools and start managing daily operations easily. It is built from triggers that only need a defined set of new data to transfer. It is extremely versatile because it can be built to your exact specifications to create the finest possible workflow. It connects two applications via an API and transfers the novel transaction information every time it’s triggered in the future.
As a premium consumer of Muvi One, you can push the data to other third-party tools like Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc. through Zapier. In other cases, if you have an account in any other third-party tools, then you can push the data to Muvi One through Zapier.
It can save you time
Most of the businesses function using a range of manual tasks with employees rekeying information from one app into another which is incapable. Integrating and using Zapier means connecting the apps, passing the data automatically, and not only it saves time but also eradicates human errors. It helps you trigger workflow automations to run in Zapier from all types of events like receiving an email, adding a row to a worksheet, updating a record in CRM, or making a financial deal in an accounting application.
It helps scale your business
Scaling up your business is quite a challenging task, particularly if a team member is spending more time on admin than the stuff you would rather, they were doing. Reviewing the process and streamlining them with Zapier will free up time for staff to concentrate on the fundamental part of your business. You can get your time being creative and look at the big picture rather than spending a lot of time on paperwork. Tasks will be handled automatically and thus will reduce the need of hiring more and more people.
It will help get more testimonials
Testimonials are the major aspect that helps create a win-win situation for business and satisfied consumers are typically more than content to provide one. However, many businesses don’t ask for testimonials to their satisfied clients. Utilizing an automated workflow at the end of the project or after closing a deal makes it easy and hassle-free to obtain valuable testimonials. You can send email threads using Zapier to make the request, follow up the clients to remind them.
It Streamlines Your Customer Onboarding
The process of sale is great but it typically triggers a series of tasks to obtain novel consumers to set up on several systems and send them information on how the entire process will be executed. You might need your clients to sign a contract and set up some initial workshops. Zapier can automate all these above-mentioned processes starting from calendar management to creating zoom meetings, sending emails and updating CRM. It will save you a lot of time and give you peace of mind.
Integrating Zapier with Muvi
While creating the Zaps, first of all, you will need to create the Trigger App and then create the action. If you want to push data from Muvi to any third-party tool, then add Muvi as the trigger app and the other third-party application as Action App. Do the opposite, if you are planning to pull the data from any third-party tools to Muvi.
How to Add the Trigger App?
- First of all, sign up with Zapier
- After signing up and logging in, click on ZAPS on the left-hand side
- Tap on Make a new Zap
- Rename your ZAP according to your preference
- Search the MUVI application
- Click on the App and then click on continue
- Click on the Sign in option
- Type your USER ID and PASSWORD, along with AUTH TOKEN
- Tap on YES and CONTINUE to sign in to the Muvi One account
- Again, click on CONTINUE and click on TEST TRIGGER to test your trigger
- After the test is being successful Click on CONTINUE
How to Add the Action App?
- First of all, search for the action App to integrate
- Select the event from the list of events
- Click on CONTINUE and sign in to app you have chosen
- Again, Click on CONTINUE and choose the fields that you desire to be created or updated on the trigger
- Tap on TEST & REVIEW to test the trigger and when the test is accomplished successfully, click on TURN ON ZAP
- After the ZAP being created you will see the applications will be updated automatically when any action is triggered
- You can repeat the above-mentioned steps opposite to pull out the data from other applications to Muvi.
We hope this blog will help you out integrating Zapier with Muvi and getting started with organizing and streamlining your work process. Read more about Muvi and how it can help you with its unique features from the blog section and product description present in our website. Take a free trial to know how Muvi can help you launch your OTT Platform.
Add your comment