Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 are right around the corner, and tech enthusiasts have started ticking off items from their tech shopping lists. In this blog, we are going to give you complete details of all the latest Black Friday streaming deals and offers, so that you can make maximum profits out of your Black Friday and Cyber Monday streaming purchases!
Black Friday 2023 streaming offers are running across multiple segments. Whether you are a binge watcher, live streamer, or a streaming entrepreneur, everyone has something to buy this Black Friday, as lucrative offers are running on subscription rates of streaming platforms, streaming device prices, and SaaS streaming platforms. We will explore all these offers and more, in this blog. So, keep reading!
Black Friday Streaming Deals For Binge Watchers
Want to binge on your favorite shows on multiple platforms, but do not want to spend much on multiple subscriptions? Then Black Friday 2023 is the right time to buy streaming subscriptions at special discounted prices! Apart from streaming services, you can also buy streaming sticks at amazing prices.
Black Friday Deals on Streaming Services and Subscriptions
The following streaming platforms are offering amazing deals on Black Friday 2023:
- Hulu Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal is giving you a chance to grab a Hulu subscription at just 99 Cents i.e. $0.99 per month, for one complete year! Hence, you enjoy a straight 88% discount when compared to the actual monthly subscription price of $7.99 per month.
- Max is giving you a straight 70% off on subscription prices for the first six months. Hence, you can get Max at $2.99/Month.
- Paramount+ is giving 67% off on its yearly subscription. Also, you can grab the streamer’s Essential Plan at $1.99/month and Paramount+ with Showtime at $3.99/month for 3 months.
- Peacock is also giving 67% off on their year-long subscription plan. Grab it at $1.99/month for 12 months by using the discount code BIGDEAL, or buy the plan for the entire year at just $19.99 using code YEARLONG.
- Amazon Prime Videos is offering up to 75% off for two months on multiple Prime Video Channels including Paramount+, Starz, MGM+, AMC+, and many more!
Black Friday Deals on Streaming Sticks and Devices
Multiple eCommerce platforms are running offers on streaming sticks and Devices. Some of the most lucrative ones are listed below.
- You can now buy Roku Streaming Stick 4K at just $29 from Best Buy. Its original price was $49.
- Roku Ultra is now available at just $69 at Best Buy. Its original price was $99.
- You can buy Amazon Fire TV Sticks at a 50% discounted price from Amazon.com
Want to know more about Roku Sticks and Channels? Click here to read our blog.
Black Friday Streaming Deals for Streaming Professionals and Entrepreneurs
Are you a professional streamer or a streaming entrepreneur? Then this Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you can save big bucks by making smart business investments at discounted prices. Deals are running on streaming devices, streaming software, and more!
Black Friday Deals on Streaming and OTT SaaS
Are you looking for a no-code streaming platform solution for starting your own streaming business? This Black Friday, you have an amazing opportunity!
The world’s best no-code OTT platform, Muvi One is offering a massive 30% discount on monthly Muvi One subscriptions for the first three months. The Offer is valid till 5th December 2023. You need to use the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY30” to avail the same.
Bonus Tips: Create Your Own Streaming Platform and Apps in just a few minutes!
Using Muvi One, you can create your own streaming platform and apps for 16+ OS environments without writing a single line of code. Enjoy complete built-in infrastructure with CDN, DRM, UI/UX Design Templates, multiple Monetization Models, and Payment Gateways.
Some of the top features of Muvi One are:
- Device Management
- User Authentication and Single Sign On
- Built-in Multi-DRM
- Built-in CDN and Cloud Hosting
- Ultra-Low Latency Streaming
- Multiple Encoding Profiles
- Adaptive Bitrate Streaming
- Visual Designer
- Built-in Recommendation Engine
- Content Partner Portal
- User Generated Content
- Metadata Management
- Subtitles Support
And many more…
Try Muvi One yourself FOR FREE for 14 days. No credit card is required. Just sign up and get started!
Black Friday Deals on Streaming Equipment
If you are looking to upgrade your streaming setup, then this Black Friday is the perfect time to get started with your tech shopping. Multiple discounts are running on streaming devices and equipment. Some of the most lucrative ones are listed below:
- Amazon is giving massive discounts of up to 70% on Razer Kiyo Pro Streaming Webcam. It is currently available at just $59.99.
- You can buy GoPro HERO10 Black at just $249.99 and save up to $200.
- Save up to 30% on LENSGO 348C 2.4Ghz Wireless Lavalier Microphone, buy it at $114.10.
- Save up to 40% on Sensyne 10” Ring Light and up to 51% on Aureday 14” Selfie Ring Light.
Start Your Streaming Journey This Black Friday!
Black Friday 2023 is the perfect time to start your own streaming platform. You can enjoy massive discounts on streaming equipment and no-code streaming platforms like Muvi One. Hence, your budget for starting a new streaming business will reduce significantly! So, don’t wait any further. Sign up and start developing your own streaming platform using Muvi One today!
Yes, multiple offers are running on smart TVs of multiple brands including Samsung and LG this Black Friday.
Some of the top streaming services offering deals on Black Friday are:
- Amazon Prime Videos
The best streaming devices to look out for during Black Friday are:
- Razer Kiyo Pro Streaming Webcam
- GoPro HERO10 Black
- LENSGO 348C 2.4Ghz Wireless Lavalier Microphone
- Sensyne 10” Ring Light
- Aureday 14” Selfie Ring Light
Muvi One is offering a 30% discount on monthly Muvi One subscriptions for the first three months. The Offer is valid till 5th December 2023. Use the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY30” to avail the same.