A surreal sound experience is always a plus for any audio or video streaming platform. More immersive audio gives you a competitive edge over your competitors and plays a key role in hooking your users to your platform. And when it comes to delivering the best sound experience to your audience, Dolby Atmos can be your key asset.
With Muvi One’s Dolby Atmos feature, you can deliver world-class 3D surround sound quality for all your audio and video content.
Some of the salient features of Muvi One’s Dolby Atmos Support are:
- Our Muvi One player supports EAC3JOG – Atmos and EAC3 – DD+ formats, helping you deliver surround sound audio at both lower and higher bitrates.
- Our Dolby Atmos feature is compatible with 16+ OS environments and devices, including smart TVs, smartphones, websites, and more!
- Enable surround sound for multiple sound systems and devices, including home theater systems, soundbars, and more!
Let’s take a closer look at the major highlights of our Dolby Atmos feature.
Dolby Atmos on Muvi One: Major Highlights
With Dolby Atmos, deliver the best and most clear audio quality which is comfortable and soothing to the ears. Hook your audience with surround sound, and keep them grooving to your content for hours!
Cater to all Bitrates
Muvi One supports both EAC3JOG – Atmos and EAC3 – DD+ formats. Hence, your audience can enjoy much more bandwidth flexibility, as you can deliver multi-channel digital audio that will cater to a wide range of bitrates, starting from 32 kbit/s to 6144 kbit/s for EAC3 – DD+, and even higher.
Integrate Dolby Atmos to Content on All Platforms
Whether you have a mobile app or a TV app, and whether you cater to android users or premium iOS users, it simply doesn’t matter! Muvi One lets you integrate Dolby Surround Sound technology to content published in all forms of applications across 16+ OS environments.
Don’t Depend on Specialist Headsets
Gone are the days of requesting to wear good headsets for clear audio. With Muvi One’s Dolby Atmos support, your audience will enjoy clear 3D surround sound quality from all types of speakers and devices, starting from home theaters, soundbars, and even smartphones!
Major Benefits of Muvi One’s Dolby Atmos Support
Dolby Atmos lets you deliver the best surround sound experience to your users, which can elevate their overall audio experience to the next level.
Dynamic Audio Quality
Deliver dynamic sound quality with the perfect mix of sound frequencies and stereo so that your end-users can not only listen but feel and experience the sound that soothes the ears.
Deliver the best-detailed audio, where each and every aspect of the soundtrack is clearly audible, starting from the dialogues of the film and lyrics of songs to the inner detailing and effects of the background score.
Surreal Sound for Legacy Content
Use Dolby Atmos to improve the audio quality of your legacy content, and redeliver them in the most amazing form like never before! Make your audience fall in love with your legacy content again, with Muvi One’s Dolby Atmos feature!
Some Use Cases
Muvi One’s Dolby Atmos feature can be used for the following use cases:
- If you want to deliver full-stereo sound that does not seem too loud or too harsh on your end-user’s ears, then you need Dolby Atmos. Dolby Atmos offers surround sound that gives the most soothing sensation to the end-user’s ears.
- If you want to extend the best surround sound experience to all forms of devices and platforms, you can definitely use our Dolby Atmos feature. It will help you deliver Dolby sound to all your applications and platforms.
- If you want to deliver the best sound experience for your audio streaming platform, then Dolby Atmos is a must. Using this feature, you can deliver surreal sound quality for all your audio tracks.
To Sum Up
Deliver the best audio experience to your end users with Muvi One’s Dolby Atmos feature. Develop your own video and audio streaming platform in minutes, without writing a single line of code, and get everything out of the box.
Enjoy 100+ world-class features, including
- Built-in CDN
- Built-in Multi-DRM Security
- Multiple Monetization Models and Payment Gateways
- Built-in Encoder and Transcoder, and a lot more!
Sign-up with Muvi One to start your 14-day free trial today!
Add your comment