Own a website or App? I am sure you have multiple user engagement options on the same like signup forms, subscription or purchase engagement, contact us forms and similar other user prompts. As a business owner, you need to send notifications both internally to your own team as well as externally to the users on various such events like new subscriptions, sign ups, purchases, cancellations etc. and as you may have already experienced, they often need to be modified or customized as well. If you have an in-house or external / outsourced development team, you know what this “modification” means, it means a lengthy request form and process to not just modify the content, but to QA it, test it and make it live. Even if it’s a small spelling mistake, the “Go-Live” cycle can be lengthy and often frustrating!
With Muvi’s brand new launch, Konviare, you can now create and manage such notifications through a few button clicks! Konviare is a notification system that gives you a one-stop solution for creating and managing multi-channel notifications through a single UI. Yes! Konviare customers will not require much technical knowledge to deploy such notifications! Let me give you a quick overview of Konviare.
An Exclusive Snapshot of Konviare:
What is Konviare?
Konviare is a notification management system for creating and managing event-based notifications. It offers a browser-based interface that enables you to provide multi-channel notifications (email, SMS or WhatsApp) from your applications to the end-users. Konviare is industry-agnostic and easily integrates with your online platform (website or app) be it an e-commerce store, e-learning portal, OTT channel, gaming app, iOS or android app or any B2B or B2C website or business/app.
Example: If a Konviare customer owns an e-commerce store and sets up SMS notifications for the end-users signing up for the first time, then each of them will get a notification over SMS. Konviare can also help in creating notifications for internal teams such as sales, marketing, etc. For instance, every time a new lead purchases a subscription, the sales team will get the notification message- ‘Congratulations! A new customer has purchased a subscription!’ and so on.
Konviare Supports Three Modes of Notifications-
Top Use Cases of Konviare
- As a customer of Konviare, one can create notifications for various software applications that can be automatically triggered to the relevant recipients. Example: A is a Konviare customer who runs a subscription business. A adds a new trigger to send email notification to the end-users signing up for the first time. X is an end-user who has just signed up. He will receive an email notification- ‘Congratulations! You have successfully signed up for [subscription business name]!’
- Konviare customers can manage notifications such as editing messages, changing recipients, etc. from a UI so that no code level changes are required. Without Konviare, such changes will be more time consuming and will require higher efforts by the developers, QA team, and others. Example: B is a customer of Konviare and owns a OTT channel. B wants to change the WhatsApp notification for the end-users who are subscribing to premium plans. All B needs to do is go to the list of notifications on Konviare dashboard and click on the ‘edit’ option to make the necessary changes!
- As mentioned above, Konviare enables a customer to send notifications through multiple channels and one can choose one or more channels such as email, WhatsApp, and SMS.
And wait, the list doesn’t end here, Konviare offers you more than what you seek in a notification system. Let’s see what it has in store!
A Sneak Peek into the Top Feature-Packed Solutions of Konviare:
- Notification Management: Manage notifications swiftly through UI without making changes at the code level!
- User Management: Add, edit, segment, and manage your audience list at the click of a button without having to code, test, and wait.
- Multi-channel Engagement: Engage your audience by sending automated event-based notifications through email, SMS, and WhatsApp.
- Third-party Solutions: You can easily integrate Konviare with multiple email management solutions such as Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Hubspot, and others.
- Trigger Management: Lets you add triggers to specific events using APIs and launch customized messages for multiple user actions quickly.
- Content Management: Create and optimize your content and templates according to your target audience and engagement channel.
- Analytics: Konviare offers you detailed reports on notification delivery and the relevant user actions.
- Seamless Integration: Konviare can be easily integrated into any existing products and solutions without any additional requirements or constraints!
Why Should You Use Konviare?
- Single UI for Different Notification Modes: The main competitive advantage of Konviare is, it provides a single UI to manage different modes of notifications. Most of the other notification systems have multiple UIs for different notification modes. For instance, Twilio has ‘sendgrid’ for email notifications and ‘Twilio Programmable SMS’ for SMS notification. Furthermore, managing or editing such notifications will take more time, effort, and money as it will involve several stages such as developing and testing. With Konviare, the same will take just a few seconds!
- No (or Very Little) Technical Knowledge Needed: Konviare customers don’t need any coding or technical knowledge to manage the notifications. Only very little technical knowledge can be required while creating notifications using the APIs. However, our APIs are very simple and well-documented. It can be easily used without spending much time on it.
- User Management: Konviare lets its customers import users in bulk and segregate them into different groups as required. These user groups can be added as the recipients of various notifications later.
Now, as you have a clear understanding about Muvi’s new notification system Konviare, let me tell you something exciting- you can take a free trial of Konviare with 100 notifications (all combined) completely free! If you like it, we will set it up for your business!
Add your comment