Hello folks! It’s time for another interesting Whiteboard Wednesday session to sharpen your streaming skills. In today’s blog, you will be getting a closer look at the process of live streaming using Muvi Live for making it easy for you to live stream any event to your viewers.
Signup with Muvi Live
- To live sign up with the Muvi Live, please click here.
- Click on “Free Trial” and provide the details, your “Name”, “Company Name”, “Phone Number”, etc.
- Once your 14 days free trial is over, you will be prompted to purchase the subscription.
- Click on “Purchase Subscription”
How to Add Live Stream in Muvi Live
- To add a live stream, click on “Manage Live Stream”.
- Under Live Stream Library, click on “Add Live Stream”.
- Type the “Stream Name” (mandatory).
- Type “Description” about the live stream (mandatory).
- Upload a poster for the live stream.
- Click on “Save”. The live stream will be created.
How to Start Live Streaming
- To start a live stream, click on “Start Stream” on the Muvi Live Server CMS.
- Once the live streaming is started, you will get the “Stream Info” (i.e. the Stream URL and Stream Key, which is unique for each live stream you create). You need to add the Stream Key and Stream URL in the OBS.
- Also, you will get the “HLS” URL which you can use to display the live stream to your end-users.
You have to download and install OBS.
- Open OBS and click on the “+” icon under “Scenes” to add a scene.
- Click on the “+” icon under “Sources” to add a source. Select “Select Video Capture Device” from the list.
- Navigate to “File” –>” Settings” –>” Stream” and from the drop-down select “Custom”.
- Type the “Server” and “Stream Key” (which you have obtained from Muvi Live Server)
- Click on “Apply” and “OK”.
- Click on “Start Streaming” to start the live stream
There you go! Live streaming with Muvi Live is that simple!
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below. You can also tag @Muvi with #WhiteboardWednesday on Twitter and share your thoughts.
See you in our next Whiteboard Wednesday segment. Till then Happy Streaming with Muvi!
Sign Up for our 14-day Free Trial, now!