Muvi is an all-in-one OTT platform that allows users to create a completely customizable and own branded streaming platform. Muvi has been awarded as the ‘Highest Rated OTT Platform Software’1 that helps you optimize your content with all sets of intriguing features.
So, curious to know how we do that?
Then meet us at the NAB Show 2022 between the 18th and 19th of October 2022 at Booth 1340 on Level 3 of the Javits Center, New York, where we showcase some of our latest offerings.
But before visiting us, know why Muvi is one of the most considerate platforms in the industry. With Muvi, the foremost cloud-based audio, and video streaming platform, adhere to innovation by which we can bring fresh features and tools to the market. Muvi’s prime goal is to eliminate the operational hassle and boost-up user engagement for various clients. This time at the NAB Show 2022, Muvi will showcase many innovative features, some of which are
- Muvi Partner Portal – Muvi’s Partner Portal allows you to onboard content partners to your platform and lets them add and update content, upload videos, and audio, view reports on content views, and track the revenues generated, etc., in real-time.
- Muvi Mini – It allows you to upload Short videos from your phone, trim videos based on your needs, moderate videos with a few clicks, and share them via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more
- Hybrid Monetisation – It allows you to earn revenue through several monetization models such as SVOD, TVOD or Pay Per View, AVOD, Crowdfunding and donation, pre-ordering, coupon codes, gift cards, vouchers, and more
- Multiple Payment Gateways – Muvi allows you to set up multiple payment gateways, multiple payment modes, and multi-currency setups. Features include Adyen, Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, FirstData, WorldPay, Braintree, Ecobank, Midtrans, etc.
- Social Media Integration – Muvi allows easy integration with several social media platforms into your video and audio streaming platforms. You can integrate with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc. via Muvi’s built-in platform.
- UGC (User Generated Content) – Muvi also allows your end-users to create and upload their content to your streaming platform and monetize it. This is a great opportunity to allow your users to be your partner.
- Enterprise Grade Security – Muvi maintains high-standard security and provides you with an OTT platform that is equipped with advanced security features to defend your platform against security threats. Right from content upload to delivery, Muvi protects you, your content, your platform, and your user data from multiple security threats, piracy, and hackers who intend to disrupt your streaming platform.
Muvi offers several security features such as:
- Server Level Security & Multi-level Firewall
- SSL Certificate
- Multi-DRM & Watermark
- PCI Compliance
- Geo-Blocking & VPN Detection
- Protection against screen recording
- ISO certification and many more
This helps you deliver a great streaming experience to your user and offers you a first mover advantage. Some of the notable features that had made a distinction in the last few years are Zapier automation, Multi-DRM security, and multiple content monetization models. Apart from these, Muvi is always known for its fully customizable, end-to-end no code streaming platform that helps you deliver on-demand and live streaming video/audio content.
1 According to G2.com – a leading provider of business software and services reviews, Muvi has been recognized as the leading player in the Customer Satisfaction Ratings in their G2 Grid for OTT platforms. Apart from that, Muvi has also been named the ‘Highest-rated’ product in the OTT platform software category. The platform has featured in both the G2 Grid report for the video hosting category and the live streaming category, respectively.