We are looking for an Android developer to join our team at Muvi. You’ll be working with the latest and greatest technologies including Android TV, building new products from beginning to end.
- 2 – 6 Years of experience with Android development.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published at least one/two original Android apps.
- Good debugging skills.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- It would be great if you have any knowledge of iOS Development.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Skill to communicate with customers as and when required.
|Job Category||Software Development|