Automation Engineer (QA)
The Automation Engineer will test, both manually and using automation technologies web and mobile applications built using Muvi platform. A methodological approach, attention to detail, and ability to turn development design documents into repeatable and automatable test cases are requirements for this role. Conducting manual testing for upcoming features would be a part of the Automation Engineer responsibility.
- Design and implement automation tests based on the agreed-upon regression criteria for quality assurance of all aspects of the system (e.g. functional, security, performance etc)
- Establish an automated test environment for UI testing for our Android, iOS, and Web apps
- Work with both back-end and front-end development teams through the design and test stages to ensure strict adherence to business requirements.
- Write and maintain tests within an automated test framework using Selenium, Appium similar suites.
- Organize and record detailed test results; provide reports of results and project status.
- Develop, execute, and interpret load, stress, and other automated performance tests.
- Create detailed test cases, documenting expected product functionality based on in-depth analysis of specifications.
- 3+ years of experience in QA including 2+ years in automation using frameworks for Web App desirably for iOS and Android native apps.
- Hands-on experience in Automation using Selenium and Hybrid frameworks followed by POM structure.
- Strong understanding of Core Java.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience using Developer Tools in Chrome, Firefox, and IE
- Good written communication skills, you should have experience in documenting test cases and reporting software defects.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge on Agile Methodologies, STLC.
|Job Category||Software Testing (QA)|