Your main responsibility will be product design (UX design, wireframing) and requirement specification of different modules and product lines that we are working on. You will work closely with engineering and design teams to clearly define the functional requirement specs, and later with customer facing teams on product training.
- Document platform requirements including architecture diagrams, UI/UX wireframes and other relevant documentation
- Manage and refine long-term product strategy, product plans and use cases
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Collaborate with all cross functional teams, in particular engineering, marketing and sales to build, launch and maintain products
- 2-4 years of experience as a business analyst or product manager.
- Must have wireframing experience, an eye for good design and UX.
- Experience in writing detailed functional requirement specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people.
- Strong experience with SCRUM and other agile project management methods.
Keywords: Product Manager, Product Design, Product Management, Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, UX, Wireframing , Wireframe
Perks & Benefits:
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Gratuity and Provident fund (As per the government guidelines)
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Family health insurance
- Forever Remote Option
- Attendance Bonus
And many more…
|Job Category||Product Management|