We are looking for a Chief/Lead Designer to lead our design team of 3+ application designers and 4+ graphics designers. The ideal candidate is an experienced designer specializing in interaction design and usability for web and mobile with an eye to details and strong working knowledge of color palettes, typography and iconography.
- Create website and mobile application designs based on provided high-level design concepts and/or wireframes
- Work with our product management and development team to ensure build/design consistency
- Creates and maintains interaction and style guides and pattern libraries ensuring a unification of design across multiple platforms, including various desktop, mobile and web platforms; develops and evolves a style guide that articulates a consistent design language consisting of look and feel, design patterns, etc.
- Designs products that meet business, brand, and user goals that test assumptions through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Lead the creation of prototypes that help communicate and validate the optimal user flow, interaction model, and screen designs. You will also lead the creation of wireframes and mock-ups for UI (web and mobile). Collaborate with software developers and architects to review, iterate and refine product design during development cycles.
- Translates spoken and written requirements into sketches, wireframes, and pixel-perfect interface designs; iteratively designs solutions that satisfy project goals, requirements, and design tenets based on research, design patterns, and UI standards.
- 10+ years of work experience designing websites and mobile apps.
- Portfolio showcasing strong creative concepts and solid experience with a variety of industries and deliverables
- Graphic Design skills: color, typography, iconography, branding, graphic manipulation and layout
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq and the like is preferred.
- Have a strong understanding of latest web technologies and their capabilities – stay up to date with latest innovations and requirements