We are hiring multiple positions for full-stack developers to join Muvi’s growing Engineering team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self driven problem solver and excellent coder.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code with full-stack development, in Java/J2ee/PHP.
- Roll out new features, and analyzing (and reacting) to the results you discover from our system services and user feedback
- Optimize existing functionality for improved response times
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Searching creatively for the best solution, while building for the end-user
- Consistently deliver readable, maintainable and efficient code
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Participate actively in Scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Rapidly mockup proof-of-concept implementations of ideas and present to internal stakeholders
- Stay informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices and sharing ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the tool-chain and development process
- Support, maintain, and help document software functionality
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- 2+ years programming experience in developing web apps using Java/J2ee or framework like Spring
- Strong expertise in Core Java, Collections
- Hands on Experience in Microservices, Spring Boot and other Spring components
- Knowledge of containers and container management technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of architecture and design concepts, object-oriented design and techniques. Exposure to design patterns is expected
- Strong knowledge of database modelling and design
- Strong experience in API design and REST based services
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Good to Have – Knowledge of search and index technologies such as elastic
- Understanding of SSO concepts
Muvi is a SaaS platform that allows video content owners such as movie producers and TV channels to launch their own video streaming website. Imagine WordPress for video streaming. Our customers are media content owners such as TV channels, film production houses and anyone/everyone who produces videos. Learn more at https://www.muvi.com/
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
|Job Category||Software Development|