Fullstack Developer with AWS
We are hiring multiple positions for full-stack developers with experience in AWS to join Muvi’s growing Engineering team. This position requires a full-stack developer with proficiency in Linux and AWS. To be successful in this role, you should be a self driven problem solver and excellent coder.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code with full-stack development, in PHP/Python/NodeJs/Angular or any other programming language.
- Roll out new features, and analyzing (and reacting) to the results you discover from our system services and user feedback
- Optimize existing functionality for improved response times
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Searching creatively for the best solution, while building for the end-user
- Consistently deliver readable, maintainable and efficient code
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Participate actively in Scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Rapidly mockup proof-of-concept implementation of ideas and present to internal stakeholders
- Stay informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices and sharing ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the tool-chain and development process
- Support, maintain, and help document software functionality
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- 4+ years programming experience in developing web applications.
- Familiarity with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloudfront, Load Balancer and Lambda.
- Knowledge on shell scripting.
- Has proven experience in maintaining high volume web applications using Apache and Nginx.
- Working knowledge of virtualized servers and load balancing.
- Strong knowledge of database modelling and design.
- Strong experience in API design and REST based services
- Knowledge on Microservices and Docker would be a bonus.
- Experience with streaming technologies (RTMP/HLS/WebRTC etc) and tools like FFMPEG would be a bonus.
- Have Self-directed work ethic with attention to detail and good communication skills.
Muvi is a SaaS platform that allows video content owners such as movie producers and TV channels to launch their own video streaming website. Imagine WordPress for video streaming. Our customers are media content owners such as TV channels, film production houses and anyone/everyone who produces videos. Learn more at www.muvi.com.