Fullstack PHP+ WordPress Developer
We’re searching for qualified and experienced web developers to join our extranet team as Team Lead. We encourage people who can dive headlong into situations to get things done, set their own direction and feel pride about what they create.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Handle the team of developers / mentoring the juniors by task briefing, review the tasks & giving feedback.
- Conduct thorough QC on applications before releasing to client/management for review.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective team player, engage at all levels in the organization with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preparation of external and internal documentation such as Technical documentation,Project Plan, Database design, Functional design.
- Min. 4+ years of experience working with PHP in web development and software design.
- Experience working with WordPress at the PHP code level, including an understanding of the existing built-in WordPress functions, custom post types, coding standards for plugins/widgets, and custom theme integration best practices.
- Experience in at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, Yii, Zend Framework, Symfony, etc).
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools (Git / Bitbucket).
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems and environments.
- Excellent Analytical, Conceptual, Multitasking And Problem-Solving Abilities.
|Job Category||Software Development|