Web Graphics Designer – Marketing
We are looking for an awesome graphics designer to join our Marketing team. Your focus will be around creating engaging designs and experiences to support marketing initiatives across web, social and email.
You will gain an understanding of the brand strategy and the company as a whole, and devise ways to execute creatively. You are comfortable working across many different design mediums like crafting images for websites, social media, banner ads, innovative posts and mix of illustration and text, and possess a strong background in digital design. The ideal candidate is an experienced designer specializing in banner design, good design sense of color palettes, typography and iconography, and working knowledge of HTML/CSS will be an advantage.
- Collaborate in the design and production of all marketing materials, including: presentations in Keynote and PowerPoint, digital assets (i.e., design for web pages / images, online ads), infographics, posters, informational guides, handouts, postcards, newsletters, direct response and other collateral
- Create images for Social Media and Emailers
- Create Web pages, landing pages and complete emailers
- Knowledge of PDF designs and layouts
- Ability to create illustrations from scratch
- Effectively articulate concepts and creative solutions (visually and verbally)
- Refine deliverables by obtaining feedback from managers, stakeholders and designers.
- Assist with management and coordination of outside vendors, including design contractors, printers, web agency, and videographers.
- Create GIF based animations.
- Contribute to and maintain Muvi’s brand guidelines.
- 1-4 years related experience in interactive/ Social Media/ Motion Graphics/ digital design.
- Proven expertise in graphic design, layout, and typography skills.
- Proven expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Motion Graphics (GIF Image)
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, and aftereffects skills.
- Understanding of Digital mediums and requirements like Social Media
- Graphic Design skills: color, typography, iconography, branding, graphic manipulation and layout.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of video editing is an added advantage.