Group product Manager
Group Product Manager
We are looking for a “Group Product Manager”to join and lead our product management team. You will be responsible for our product roadmap and all product related decisions such as pricing, product strategy and roadmap, competitive analysis and UX.
- Create, refine and manage product strategy and roadmap.
- Be the CEO of Product, manage features, priorities, positioning, to maximise the success of the product in the marketplace. Take ownership of all product management functions including product roadmap, requirement specifications, competition analysis, pricing and product placement.
- Document platform requirements including UI/UX wireframes and functionality requirement specifications.
- Develop a deep understanding of the media market informed by customer and competitor research to identify new product opportunities
- Collaborate with all cross functional teams, in particular engineering, marketing and sales to build, launch and maintain products
- Research the latest technology trends in streaming of media, and think how to use them in our product portfolio.
- 10-20 years’ experience as product manager or business analyst in a software company.
- Strong experience with SCRUM and other agile project management methods.
- You should have a strong technical background, preferably worked as a hands-on software developer in the past.
- Strong eye for design UX and UI and ability to create simple and beautiful screens and user experience.
- Strong interest in technology, and market trends.
- Outstanding problem solving abilities from high-level strategizing to managing short-term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Perks & Benefits:
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Gratuity and Provident fund (As per the government guidelines)
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Family health insurance
- Forever Remote Option
- Attendance Bonus
And many more…
|Job Category||Product Management|