Manual QA : Mobile Apps
We are looking for Manual test engineers with experience in testing Mobile Apps.
- Good exposure of manual testing.
- Good understanding of Project Life Cycle and Test Life Cycle.
- Excellent verbal/listening and written communication skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Work closely with product management and engineering on planning and grooming of stories.
- Develop & execute test cases that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, and usability
- Test video and audio players GUIs which support high-definition videos and high resolution graphics streaming over IP network.
- Find, report and track defects, verify the fixes, prepare defect reports
- Experience in testing mobile web applications on smartphones such as Android, IOS & TV platform.
- Very good knowledge of Android and iOS mobile ecosystem
- Experience in Agile/Scrum work environment.
- Expert level understanding of software testing types, techniques, tools, processes, and methodologies.
- Expertise on backend and analyzing the defect using fiddler, debugger tool.
- Good experience in using Bug Tracking system like JIRA or QC.
- Knowledge in mobile automation tools like Appium, Selendroid or SeeTest. Has extensive experience understanding of QA processes
|Job Category||Software Testing (QA)|