Manual Test Engineer
The QA will test, manually the web and mobile applications built using Muvi platform. A methodological approach, attention to detail, and ability to turn development design documents into repeatable and automatable test cases are requirements for this role. Conducting manual testing for upcoming features would be a part of the QA responsibility.
- Work with both back-end and front-end development teams through the design and test stages to ensure strict adherence to business requirements.
- Write and maintain test cases along with performing all functional tests including Regression,Smoke,Sanity test.
- Organize and record detailed test results and provide reports of results along with status.
- Develop, execute, and interpret load, stress, and other performance tests.
- Create detailed test cases, documenting expected product functionality based on in-depth analysis of specifications.
- 2+ years of experience in Manual testing including basic knowledge in automation using frameworks for Web Apps. Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience using Developer Tools in Chrome, Firefox, and IE
- Good written communication skills, you should have experience in documenting test cases and reporting software defects.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge on Agile Methodologies, STLC.
|Job Category||Software Testing (QA)|