Your main responsibility will be product design (UX design, wireframing) and requirement specification of different modules and product lines that we are working on. You will work closely with engineering, design, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Document platform requirements including architecture diagrams, UI/UX wireframes and other relevant documentation
- Manage and refine long-term product strategy, product plans and use cases
- Develop a deep understanding of the media market informed by customer and competitor research to identify new product opportunities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Collaborate with all cross functional teams, in particular engineering, marketing and sales to build, launch and maintain products
- Be a hands-on product manager, you will be an one-person product management team.
- 2-5 years of experience as business analyst or product manager.
- Must have wireframing experience, an eye for good design and UX.
- Strong technical background, preferably has worked as a hands-on software developer.
- Experience in writing detailed functional requirement specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people
- Candidates local to Odisha are preferred.
|Job Category||Product Management|