Product Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a product marketing specialist to manage product launches, communicate product / feature updates and lead GTM (go-to- market) strategies of our new products and features, and help marketing in preparing sales collateral. You will act as a bridge between product and marketing, therefore ideally should have a background in both.
- Own the overall product messaging and positioning w.r.t to the overall market and specific industry verticals.
- Extend our core platform vision to target specific personas and industry verticals with inspiring and incisive messaging that showcases our product innovation and thought leadership.
- Own and drive key product marketing initiatives such as competitive analysis, market research, and product releases.
- Present / Communicate these product updates, feature updates, and all the competitive analysis by way of owning the updates on the Product Website, Pages and Sales Collaterals
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of Muvi products to sales teams and develop sales tools that support the selling process efficiently. Create and help create sales collateral including product landing pages, product brochures and presentations
- Work with the broader marketing team to develop campaigns to carry products to market (e.g., webinars, online branding campaigns, and videos).
- Product launch – plan the communication of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the product launch plan.
- Analyse user behaviour and journey on website and come up with plans and strategies to improve our Onsite Conversions, User retention (Reduce Bounce Rate, Exits), Improve User Engagement (Time on site, pages/session) and improve lead flow (Visitor to lead conversion)
- 2-4 years of total experience, with at least 2+ in product marketing for a software product company.
- Professional experience in marketing.
- Outstanding communication skills—verbal, writing and collaboration. Writing samples required.
- Hands on experience in writing product marketing briefs and documents
- Hands-on experience in managing wordpress websites will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of analytical tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, User Behaviour and Journey analysis
- You should have a sound technical background as we are a B2B/enterprise product.