We are currently seeking a Roku Developer to join Muvi’s growing Engineering team. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. You will be working on the latest and greatest technology Bright script , Latest Roku sdk. To be successful in this role, you should be a self driven problem solver and excellent coder.
- In this role, you will bring your knowledge of the Roku ecosystem to help us build tools and frameworks for Roku developers looking to deploy our functionality into their Roku applications.
- Building our SDK for the Roku platform.
- Work closely with product managers and engineering Lead.
- Contribute ideas on using the latest technologies.
- Have Self-directed work ethic with attention to detail and good communication skills.
- 1+ Yrs.experience in Application development using Roku SDK, Bright script, Roku Debugging tools.
- Expert in Building UI components & custom controllers in Brightscript.
- Required strong knowledge in BrightScript.
- Depth knowledge of web – services and data driven – application architecture.
- Design and develop high-quality code.
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.P
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Experience in developing software with hands – on experience in building smart TV & OTT Applications.
- Should be able to develop apps published on the Roku channel store.
- Experience on Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML ).
- While being an active team player, he/she should be an individual contributor.
- Experience on using analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, media content transcoding and cloud integration.
|Job Category||Software Development|