We are looking for a scrum master to join our team. You will work closely with different product teams and business stakeholders to ensure flawless execution of projects. We are particularly looking for someone who has traversed the path from developer or QA automation engineer to Scrum Master, as the role demands communication with cross technical and product teams.
- Responsible for facilitating agile sprint ceremonies for one or two scrum teams. (Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Demo, Daily Standups)
- Provide day-to-day coordination, support, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of Scaled Agile Framework best-practices.
- Encourage and facilitate cross-team collaboration and communication.
- Remove impediments for the team(s) and escalate as appropriate.
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on scrum progress and quality, including capacity allocations and team velocity.
- Track and manage project execution and time tracking in accordance with company’s solution delivery roadmap and financial management practices.
- Lead backlog refinement activities and facilitate clarification on requirements and stories. Ensure stories and tasks are properly estimated.
- Create reports and provide product development dashboards to management and senior leadership.
- Drive team velocity through process improvements, test-driven development and DevOps practices.
- 4+ years of total experience out of which at least 2 years in software development or QA, and at least 2 years as Scrum Master.
- Skilled in PMBOK and Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of latest web and mobile technologies, database design and APIs.
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills
Muvi is a SaaS platform that allows video content owners such as movie producers and TV channels to launch their own video streaming website. Imagine WordPress for video streaming. Our customers are media content owners such as TV channels, film production houses and anyone/everyone who produces videos. Learn more at www.muvi.com.
Location: Bhubaneswar, India
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Software Development, Software Testing (QA), Product Management|