Senior Information Security Officer
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Officer to design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization’s computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. You will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our IT department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remain secure. To be successful as an Information Security Officer, you should have expert analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network & application including Mobile & TV Applications.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws with regular/scheduled security audits.
- Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- Ensure compliance with any related legislation, such as the Data Protection Act, ISO standards, or relevant government regulations.
- 6-8 years of experience in risk management and information security role.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST & SOC-2, etc.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.