SEO Manager :
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our Marketing team (remote option available). He/She will be responsible for optimizing the company’s website and will work towards improving rankings, on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and technical SEO guidance.
He/she will be responsible for driving audience and generating Leads/Customers for the company by deploying SEO strategy across various search engines like Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc…
- Perform keyword research & Strategy according to the Product/website requirement.
- Provide & implement SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites.
- Provide recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals targeting keywords.
- Guide Video Marketing team in content creation, YouTube Optimization of our Videos, and organic search schema for videos on our website
- Monitor Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools data.
- Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and algorithm updates.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Link Building form High-quality sites
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Good command of overwritten and spoken English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute multiple tasks.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve issues.