Technical Support Engineers
We are looking for multiple technical support representatives to join our 24×7 customer support team. Your role will be to provide excellent customer support for the product, mostly via our ticketing system, emails, live chat and phone calls.
Most of the support will be answering “how to” questions. Therefore, you will need to completely understand our software product. Being a complex technology product, it will help for you to have sound technical knowledge.
- Provide customer support via email, live chat and our web-based ticketing system.
- Work with the technical team to get answers to the technical questions.
- Help our customers solve any technical issues that are preventing them from setting up / using our services. You’ll be helping to solve different types of technical issues that are preventing customers from using our more advanced services (API’s, Unique links and Widgets).
- Build and maintain “best practices” and self-service guides enabling customers to solve their own issues.
- 2-6 years of experience in technical support/incident management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Ticketing tools.
- Well versed with handling client Calls, Chat and Emails.
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTML/CSS, Networking)
- Ability to communicate politely in all possible situations.
- Open to work in a 24/7 environment.