Virtual Walk In Drive For IOS developers
We are looking for an iOS (iPhone) developer to join our team at Muvi. You’ll be working with the latest and greatest technologies including Apple TV.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work alongside an excellent cross-functional team to build delightful products and experiences for millions
- Shape the direction of future mobile products at Muvi
- 3+ years experience in native iOS development
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge in Objective C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with MAC OS.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (preferred Git, Git Lab, SVN, AWS Codecommit)
Note: We can provide permanent WFH
|Job Category||Software Development|