- Min. 2+ years of experience working with PHP in web development and software design.
- Experience working with WordPress at the PHP code level, including an understanding of the existing built-in WordPress functions, custom post types, coding standards for plugins/widgets, and custom theme integration best practices.
- Experience in at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, Yii, Zend Framework, Symfony, etc).
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools (Git / Bitbucket).
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems and environments.
- Excellent Analytical, Conceptual, Multitasking And Problem-Solving Abilities.
|Job Category||Software Development|