We are looking for an Automation Engineer will be responsible for automating functional, system level tests & performance for application across diverse OS (Windows, Android, IOS) and all the channels as Desktop, Mobile site, Android App, IOS App & APIs and other industry standard technologies.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- The Automation Engineer will be a key player in determining the technical direction for the robust automation framework for the product, extending it based on new road map and testing / validating functionality against requirements documents.
- Create, execute, and maintain comprehensive test plans for automation.
- Product areas include: Reporting engine, Test data storage and analysis, Website, Mobile, Android & IOS App, APIs and Automation tools, Infrastructure for Automation Script execution.
- Design and create automated test suites to verify the functionality and performance of software products and services & Debugging and fixing issues in automation scripts.
- Execute automated test suites, identify issues in automation, build efficiency and ensure that automation runs daily in Continuous Integration environment.
- Perform preliminary investigation of issues, finding the root cause and report all data captured for an issue so that the ultimate resolution is more efficient.
- Work closely with Developers and Product Management to maximize product quality and maintain accurate defect tracking records.
- Send out automation test reports and publish results to all stake holders.
- Publish results on Jenkins, Analyzing Automation Test Results.
- Leading and mentoring the junior members in the team and providing the technical direction for them.
- Tools (Selenium / Appium / Jira / Jenkins /GenyMotion/ Git & Other equivalent tools).
Technical Skillset Mandate:
- Good knowledge of any QA automation framework (Selenium) with Java.
- Skills in the Linux/Java environment
- Good experience with SQL
- Good knowledge of Web driver, Git, Gradle/Maven , Jenkins.
- Experience in automation testing for API, Web service, Process Workflows
- Experience in Selenium Grid, Appium, App Automation.
- Good Trouble shooting, Debugging and Analytical Skills
|Job Category||Software Testing (QA)|