We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team. You will support the sales team in client meetings as the technical expert that helps identify solutions and services for our customers. You will be expected to provide trusted expertise and vision internally and with our customers through deep product and industry knowledge. You will help coordinate RFP responses and business planning estimates and will be involved in the entire sales process from initial client contact to post-sales support and follow up. You will be familiar with competitive industry solutions and how they differ. You will be viewed as an industry expert and help build presence through blogs, white papers and other technical publications.
- Acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to both internal teams and customer stakeholders and sharing insights and learnings to help customers improve their business and social intelligence needs
- Running in-depth technical demonstrations that highlight Muvi’s value proposition as well as uncover and demonstrate technical compatibilities
- Delving into the customer’s technical infrastructure and processes, and identifying any opportunities, risks, issues, or opportunities that need to be considered during the sales process
- Partnering with sales reps in scoping out how Muvi will be used within the prospect’s organization, in particular mapping out use cases, new workflows, demonstrated analytic dashboards and other social listening tools and their benefits
- Help the sales and account management teams in responding to RFPs and RFIs. Respond to technical questions during the sales process.
- Develop strong consultative relationships with customers by understanding their business objectives and process-improvement requirements.
- Learn our product’s capabilities well enough to be able to demonstrate the product to customers and answer their questions on using the product.
- Defining platform architecture blueprint and driving successful implementation. Providing best practices and directions for solution implementation.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the software industry in presales or similar roles (consulting, solution architect, account manager etc..).
- Outstanding skills in documentation, Powerpoint and diagramming (flow charts, system diagrams etc..)
- Technical – you can learn complex technical matters quickly
- Demonstration – you can deliver technical demonstrations in an engaging way. You draw on examples and insights to highlight the value of the product and the benefit it will bring to the customer
- Discovery – you ask thoughtful questions that result in meaningful insights, you probe in a way that leads people to step outside their mindset, you unearth pain points and elicit new ideas
- Explaining – you can present a technical subject matter to a diverse range of stakeholders (technical and non-technical). You know how to tailor your content based on the audience
- Analytical – you can interpret a wide-range of information and use your findings to draw conclusions and design scalable and expandable solutions