Virtual Walk-In Drive for Python Developers
We are hiring a senior/manager for Python developers to join Muvi’s growing Engineering team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver and excellent coder.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code/API with python programming language.
- Roll out new features, and analyze (and react) to the results you discover from our system services and user feedback
- Optimize existing functionality for improved response times
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Searching creatively for the best solution, while building for the end-user
- Consistently deliver readable, maintainable, and efficient code
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Participate actively in Scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Rapidly mockup proof-of-concept implementation of ideas and present to internal stakeholders
- Stay informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices and share ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the tool-chain and development process
- Support, maintain and help document software functionality
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
- Team Management.
- Basic Requirements:
- 3+ years programming experience in developing Python, any experience using AI/ML/NLP-based Recommendation systems. Experience in developing Offensive Image & Video Recognition systems would be a bonus.
- Experience with big data technology along with a scalable task queue system with all security & performance measures.
- Strong knowledge of database modeling and design to handle large datasets in millions.
- Strong experience in API design and REST-based services
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture would be a bonus
- Have a Self-directed work ethic with attention to detail and good communication skills
Note: We can provide permanent WFH.
|Job Category||Software Development|