The last three months have been busy for Muvi – rounding up our list of releases of the first two quarters of 2020 and the list includes a handful of exciting developmental features that are bound to deliver a seamless, hassle-free video streaming experience for our customers. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Muvi Integrates with Zapier
Managing a streaming platform can be a tedious task unless there is scope for automation. To help you focus more on content strategy and brand building instead of taking care of menial tasks, Muvi has integrated with Zapier to help you streamline workflow with automated management of your content, user management, payment, email management, and much more.
Here are some Benefits of the Muvi + Zapier Integration:
- User Management– Muvi’s integration with Zapier makes it easy for you to export user data from Muvi to your CRM using zaps or vice versa.
- SLA Management– The creation of zaps makes it possible for you to generate triggers as per your SLAs in the existing ticketing system.
- Managing WordPress– Apart from Muvi Media Connect, you can also set triggers through zap for any new videos added to your Muvi CMS for showcasing on your WordPress-enabled website.
- Automated Content Sharing– The creation of Zaps makes it possible for automated sharing and cross-promotion of new audio/video uploads on Muvi’s CMS across multiple channels and platforms.
- Instant Notifications– Any new content uploaded on Muvi’s CMS will be instantly notified to your end-users through auto-triggers.
For more details, check out Muvi + Zapier Integration.
Muvi Launches Muvi Live App
We always take our customers’ requests as a priority. Therefore, keeping up with popular demand, we have officially launched the Muvi Live App, the first-ever professional live streaming app for B2B businesses and enterprises. With Muvi Live App, you can live stream effortlessly from your iOS & Android phones without the requirement of a system set up with OBS and the like. No technicalities, whatsoever!
Needless to say, designed for faster Go-to-Market, Muvi Live App is the fastest deployable live streaming app for businesses who believe in the power of video and live streaming. For getting your Live App, all you have to do is:
- Sign up with Muvi Live Server
- Download Muvi Live App for iOS & Android phones from App Store & Play Store, respectively.
- Login with Muvi Live Server credentials
- Tap the “Go Live” button and you are ready to live stream!
Sounds interesting? Check out more details of Muvi Live App.
Do you want to club your favorite content and share it in a jiffy with your friends? Muvi now brings this functionality to your OTT Platform. Muvi’s latest feature release – Playlist lets you create your own video and/or audio playlist which can be used on any third-party player and any device just by embedding the HLS URL.
A Quick Glance at some of the Features of Muvi Playlist:
- Create and Edit playlist– You can simply search and identify the video or audio assets, club them and create a playlist by adding a name to it. It is also possible to add or remove any item in a playlist anytime you want.
- HLS URL– Using Muvi Server CMS, you can generate an HLS URL and enable one-click playback of your video and/or audio playlist.
- Social Sharing– Get assured audience engagement by sharing your playlist on leading social media channels by just embedding the HLS URL.
- Playlist APIs– You can build your own music streaming platform like Spotify or SoundCloud by using Playlist APIs.
Not limited to these, Muvi Playlist has a lot more to offer- you can check out other exciting features, here – Playlist
Hopefully, these new product releases will make the job of audio/video streaming more streamlined for you. We are excited to continue building more features and functionalities that help you, our valued customers, reach new heights. We have a few other innovative developments in our roadmap including a high-end security feature for live video streaming- stay tuned for more information about it in our next release!
Muvi helps you launch your White Label Multi-Device Audio/Video Streaming Platform. Take a 14-Day Free Trial to get a better clarity!